January 9, 2010

OK Go Of The Blue Colour Of The Sky Review


OK Go - Of the Blue Colour of the Sky
get it @ amazon via the above link


One of chicago's biggest indie rock bands, OK Go, is releasing their latest album entitled Of The Blue Colour Of The Sky this Tuesday, January 12th.

After listening to the album a couple times, I can easily say it's enjoyable overall. I'm not the biggest OK Go fan but there are a couple songs on here that got me hooked. Loyal fans will not be disappointed in this album, that is for sure.

My favorite tracks off the new album are 'This Too Shall Pass' and 'White Knuckles', and I expect those tracks alone to get OK Go much more worldwide recognition.

Here is a track listing:
1. WTF?
2. This Too Shall Pass
3. All Is Not Lost
4. Needing/Getting
5. Skyscrapers
6. White Knuckles
7. I Want You So Bad I Can't Breathe
8. End Love
9. Before The Earth Was Round
10. Last Leaf
11. Back From Kathmandu
12. While You Were Asleep
13. In The Glass


official video for WTF?




OK Go performing White Knuckles live @ the TLA in Philly


I rate OK Go's Of The Blue Colour of the Sky 7.5 spacemen out of a possible 10.

© 2010 MusicalPsychosis