January 6, 2010

Free Internet Radio for Indie Music Fans

I thought I would continue on about some free radio stations you could find me listening to at any given moment of any given day.

I've already discussed a station for the fans of electronic music here, and I'd like to share another free internet radio site with you: somafm

Soma.fm has over 18 unique channels which appeal to many audiences. Here is a list of the stations they have to offer:

Groove Salad
Drone Zone
Lush
Suburbs of Goa
Secret Agent
Sonic Universe
cliqhop idm
Space Station Soma
Illinois Street Lounge


Digitalis
Boot Liquor
Beat Blender
Indie Pop Rocks
PopTron!
Covers
Tag's Trip
Doomed
Mission Control

My personal favorite are in bold print, but honestly every station has something different to offer depending on your mood. They also have a lot of hard to find tracks, and who doesn't love those hidden gems? Overall the selection of music on Soma.fm is superb, and their playlist is huge so the stations never get stale.

Soma is commercial free - if you enjoy listening, be sure to donate a few dollars to make sure it stays that way!

© 2010 MusicalPsychosis